Saturday, July 10, 2010


I'm in the mood for love and...
I have been missing using my favorite stone something fierce, and I have had several requests lately to make some pieces with Labradorite. So they have inspired me to sit down and do it! So hopefully by the end of next week I will be posting bunches of earrings and perhaps a few necklaces that are Labby inspired for those of us who adore this stone, thank you!
8.02.10
Ok its taken me a extra long time to get my meager little offerings up into my shop. I hope to be making some major labradorite pieces coming up soon, I didn't quite satisfy the labby urge and I got a little sidetracked as we are doing double-duty Jewlery Challenges fopr the next 3-4 weeks. It is one of my small addictions this last year, it keeps my creativity in motion. So I'm just sayin' I'm not done yet!!!! hee hee hee....
Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. They have a wonderful sparkle and opulent colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Labradorite! Stunning cant wait to see what you do with these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. labradorite lovers club yay!
    welcome! tee hee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Add me as a member too, love your stash, I'm sure you will make something spectacular as always. :)

    ReplyDelete